As part of the EFRC 2021 conference, again a training event will be organised. This can conveniently combined with a registration to the conference, for an attractive fee.
The selected topics and speakers for the workshop:
- Reliability, failure patterns and maintenance approaches – Guido Kluth (Shell)
- Trouble-shooting approaches in EFRC vibration guideline – André Eijk (TNO)
- Trouble-shooting using compressor performance tools – Ben Williams (Ariel)
- Trouble-shooting using condition monitoring of online pressure data – Thorsten Bickmann (Baker Hughes)
- Force and vibration monitoring and „next generation“ decision making – Jan Löken (Prognost)
- Trouble-shooting by combination of measurements and numerical techniques – Johann Lenz (Kötter)
The training workshop will be organised on the morning of August 25th, 2021, prior to the conference official opening. It is an excellent opportunity to learn and discuss with the key experts in industry, on an interesting and relevant topic. It is also an excellent opportunity to meet your fellow engineers in an amical atmosphere, as a kick-off for the EFRC conference.
We are looking forward to meeting you in Warsaw!